The power of Instagram influencers selling products and services is incredible. Smaller startups, like Inc. 5000 companies and less-known brands can collaborate with micro-influencers on Instagram to quickly get more exposure and increase sales exponentially.
Yes, you can always go through services that match you with the best collab, but if you want to form a 1-1 personal relationship and let the Instagram influence know you care and want to make something work, the best way is by direct outreach.
So here's the magic video marketing formula you need to use.
- Create a video of yourself.
- Make sure it's less than 60-seconds.
- State your name.
- State where you're from.
- State what you want to do with them.
- State how you came across them.
- State how your product is perfect for their audience.
- State how you want to make them money.
- State that you're going to get the link to the product sent over to them.
- State again how the product fits perfectly for their market segment.
It doesn't have to be any more complicated than this. The simpler, the more personal, the more direct, the better, when asking an Instagram influencer for a collab.
If you're camera shy and need a little video training, our Stop, Drop, and Record Video Marketing How-To service will be perfect for getting you all the tips, confidence, and motivation required to shoot your first outreach message.